1) I have not received Grandma’s package. I have no idea where it is. I’ve looked for it.
2) I don’t know if I really have a favorite German food, but there are a lot that I do like a lot! I love Gulasch, Saurbraten, currywurst, knödel, and other good stuff like that!
3) Honestly for my birthday you can just send me some little snacks and some Fiji Old Spice deodorant, and I will be happy. I am probably just gonna buy myself something here. Like some clothes or cards or a terabyte or something like that. We’ll see.
4) I’m totally okay about not being a trainer yet, honestly. I don’t particularly care for missionary titles or positions. I just do my work.
5) I hear from other missionary’s every now and then, or I see them at Bahnhofs and Zone Conferences and stuff. I think that most of my missionary friends are all doing pretty good.
Well Like I said not too much really happened this week. We got Elder Renn on Thursday, we made some more basketball friends which was cool. We got to meet with our Branch President and his family on Sunday, which was cool. We did a lot of finding this week, and that went okay. We didn’t really find too many people through it, but we had a lot of fun making little competitions and stuff. We also did a lot of service for members this week, like taking a bunch of stuff out of a flooded basement, and hacking a bunch of wood. We were with one family, The Hoburg’s, the whole day doing a bunch of yard work, then we went to the park with their family, which is where I have the videos from. It was fun!
That is really all from me, though. Not much happened.
Well I love you guys! Have a good week! Tschüß!